Coping Wii Games - Gaming Consoles

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Coping Wii Games




Games can get scratched or lost or destroyed and if you're a gamer you know this already.So,what do you need to do to prevent this from happening? You make backups of your games, but this can be a time consuming and energy burning task. When I first decided to backup all my games I was told I had to download this application and install another application and it went on and on then to top it all off the disk wouldn't play. I knew it had to be a better more convenient way to things. When I came across Game Copy Pro I knew I had found the solution.Game Copy Pro allows users to copy virtually any video game. This includes PS2, Xbox, PSP, Wii, Gamecube, Gameboy, Gameboy Advanced, PC Games and more. It will show you how to backup virtually any video game using a CD, or DVD burner.This software even goes a step further by showing you step by step how these games will be played on your system as well.In many cases a person copies the games just fine but then cannot get them to play. This package has taught me how to make them work which is the whole point of doing it in the first place right? The fun doesn't stop there when you get access to Game Copy Pro you also get information and hacking tools for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Gamecube, PSP, Nintendo DS, Playstation, PS One, PS2, Xbox, Dreamcast, and Game Boy/GameBoy Advanced. You also get access to the Game Download database. You will have access to thousands of games ready for you to download and play on your game console.And best all you don't need a mod chip to play your copied games.I paid 29.95 for my membership ( which is a one time fee)and I haven't regretted doing it so far because if i'm unhappy with the service they offer a 60 day money back guarantee. If you're interested you can check it out here.

0 comments: